Gift Guide for The Fashionista
(Hover and click on the images above to shop!**)
- The perfect fitted faux leather jacket. I tried on a ton of faux leather jackets over the summer before I found out I was pregnant. This one was my absolute favorite – the faux leather (otherwise known as pleather!) is buttery soft, looks like real leather, the fit is perfect and slenderizing, and it’s right under $100.
- The cutest oversized clutch in a “neutral” leopard print.
- I just purchased this designer bag for myself on cyber monday after obsessing over it all year. It’s on sale for under $175 (originally $475!), and would be sure to make any fashionista squeal with delight.
- These beauties are on my list. This classic style wedge is perfect for almost any work environment, and looks equally cute for errands or a night out with the gals. They also consistently have high ratings in the comfort department (which is extremely in my book!)
- The “IT” earring style of the year, and under $30. Also, I just had to throw in some pink for good measure. 🙂
(Hover and click on the images below to shop!**)
For the sporty chic
For the homebody
For the beauty guru
For the girl who has everything
Gifts under $40